* 2 1/2 cups cooked Chicken, chopped
* 1 14-ounce can diced Pineapple, drained
* 1 cup Celery, chopped
* 2 Tbs. Salad Oil
* 2 Tbs. Lemon juice
* 1/4 tsp. Salt
* freshly ground Pepper, to taste
* 1 to 2 Tbs. Mayonnaise
* Lettuce leaves
* 1/4 cup sliced Almonds (sautéed in a little butter and drained)
1. Mix chicken, pineapple and celery together.
2. Add salad oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3. Marinate for 1 hour.
4. Mix in mayonnaise to taste.
5. Serve in a bowl lined with lettuce leaves and sprinkle with almonds.