Saturday, August 11, 2012

Looking for delicious authentic Samoan food or groceries?

                 You'll definitely LOVE Tupea's Polynesian Restaurant in West Valley City, Utah.  Located in the heart of West Valley City: 4330 W 3500 S STE. E.  We have loved serving our Pacific Island community since we first opened for business. We are proud to be family owned and operated.


 Wednesday-Saturday we offer fresh hot Samoan plate lunches that are sure to satisfy your Samoan food cravings. The menu changes daily but the staples are Fa'alifu Kalo(Taro in coconut milk), Povi Masima (Corned Beef Brisket slow cooked with cabbage). 
  HOURS: Tues: 9 am-6:30 pm 
                   Weds-Sat:-9 am- 7:30 pm 
                    Closed Monday and Sunday


















If you are looking for Polynesian Market with great prices and quality foods and products,  we sell Polynesian Groceries and offer the best Samoan Koko for the best price and highest quality in the state.
We have gorgeous Puletasi's and Ie's for the entire family,  jewelry, combs and kukui nut leis.
 Check out our newest location:
Tupea's Polynesian Market: 
4735 W 3500 S STE. A
1-801-969-2438

We have our online store up and running, if you would like to purchase items.  You can order online and have it shipped to you, or pick it up in our store.











2 comments:

Kepa Faleta said...

Oh my gosh! I was reading this post of yours and kept thinking, gosh I wish I can go visit my families in Utah and visit my grandmother's grave soon...how far away are you from Sandy? I LOVE KOKO SAMOA...my dear Samoan friends had me hooked on it especially with the rice? Ok, now I really want to come out hehehe! She ran out of the koko samoa because of me, :( and she said her next trip back to Utah, she will return with more. Thanks for sharing this! :)

melissa said...

Can you please post a Povi masima recipe?