For large dinner parties or huge families, this recipe is definitely a hit. I love that it's so simple to prep, cook and even more delightful to eat! I hope you enjoy this!
What you need for this recipe:
6.5 Quart Crockpot or larger, measuring cups, cutting board, knife, grater and the ingredients....duh!
Tips: Cook some rice an hour before this dish is done.
LARGE SERVING (10-15)
- 2 Cups of Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar or substitute with plain Vinegar
- 2 Cups of Aloha Shoyu or Soy Sauce
- 2- 1/2 tsp. minced or grated Ginger
- 3/4 C Water 20-30 Pieces of Boneless & Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 8 -12 pieces skinless chicken thighs
Mix the first four ingredients in a large bowl.
(Taste it before you add it to the chicken...silly!)
Cut thighs in half if desired.
Place chicken in the Crockpot.
Pour the sauce over the chicken.
Cook on High Heat for 4-5 hours and on Low heat for at least 6 hours.
Serve chicken with a scoop of sauce, over Rice.