- 6 chicken thighs (boneless or skinless if preferred)
- 2 cups of Aloha Shoyu(soy sauce)
- 2 cups of water
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 small onion minced or diced
- 1 cup of sugar
- Garnish with sliced Green onions (optional)
In a large pot combine the shoyu, water, garlic, onion, and sugar into a large pot. Bring to a boil to dissolve the sugar. Adjust water for sugar to taste, adding more water or sugar to taste. Put in the chicken and simmer about 45 minutes. Or bake on 350 for 1 hour, until chicken is cooked.
Serve over sticky white rice.
* Difficulty Level- EASY :)