Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Papeete Tahitian Prawns


image credit: Recipe Zaar

20 min | 5 min prep

SERVES 4

  1. Wash prawns.
  2. Brown the chopped onion in a heavy frying pan until golden.
  3. Add the prawns and continue cooking until they turn pinkish-red in color.
  4. Season and add a glass of dry white wine or water to the pan, then the crushed cloves of garlic and paprika.
  5. Cover the pan and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
  6. Check the seasoning, sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.
Recipe Source: Recipe Zaar

4 comments:

SonyaAnn said...

That looks so good. Now I'm hungry.

outdoor.mom said...

oh that looks FABULOUS!!

Ashley said...

I just found your blog from my friend Merrianne's. Your recipes look so yummy!
Come by my blog to enter some fun giveaways! Not many people have entered yet, so your chances of winning are really good!

Tina said...

Just found your site and plan on visiting FREQUENTLY! I am DYING for a recipe for Tahitian Po'e... anyone out there got something for me?