image credit: the tea chick
1 hour | 15 min prep
SERVES 1 -12 , 1 loaf
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 3/4 cups mashed bananas (5-6)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
2. Cream butter and sugar.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, to creamed mixture.
4. Blend sour cream into creamed ingredients until mixture is smooth, then blend in mashed bananas and lemon juice.
5. Stir in dry ingredients until flour is moistened.
6. Add nuts, coconut and chocolate chips.
7. Pour batter into two lightly greased loaf pans 7.5x3.5x2inch size(19cm X 9cm X 5cm).
8. Bake at 325F (165C) for 45-50 minutes.
Recipe Source: Recipe Zaar