Wednesday, August 27, 2008

PORK TOFU


(photo by: kitchen mama)

PORK TOFU
Source: Aunt Maebelles Recipe's
1/2 pound pork, sliced thin
1/3 c. shoyu (soy sauce)
2 Tbs. sugar
1/4 thumb size, grated ginger
1 med. round onion, sliced thin
3 green onions chopped
1 block tofu, cubed

Brown pork in 1 tbs. oil, add shoyu, sugar and ginger. Cook until the sauce
bubbles.
Add all the onions, and cook over low heat, until round onions are transparent, gently fold in tofu, cook until tofu absorbs sauce. If you like more sauce you can double the shoyu and sugar.
So ono, (delicious over rice)

2 comments:

devri said...

Never tried this, thanks I will do it too...

Iverson Family est. 2006 said...

AHHH Im so glad I found this blog. I love love love polynesian food. Plus I'm brown on the indside if your couldnt tell. ;) I have alot of poly friends and none of them give me recipes so Im so glad I found you.