Asian flavored barbecued chicken. Serve with rice and macaroni salad and you have a great Polynesian meal!
55 min | 10 min prep | SERVES 5 -6
|4||cups soy sauce|
|2||teaspoons sesame oil|
|3||tablespoons minced garlic|
|3||tablespoons minced ginger|
|2-3||lbs chicken parts|
- Mix together all ingredients except chicken.
- Stir in marinade until sugar is dissolved. Add chicken to marinade and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Flip chicken around ever so often while marinating.
- Barbecue on grill or bake in the oven at 375 for 45 to an hour depending on how big the chicken parts are.
- Turn half way through cooking.
- * I made this in the oven and put it the oven on "convection roast" for about 45 minutes.